Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shopping

Emily and I have a toy or two. My birthday was last week and she got me a gift certificate to a great fetish toy store, JT's Stockroom.

I can't decide what I want to buy; something for "me" or something for "her." Here are a few thing that caught the "dirty" side of my eye, some of which may be a bit more than we've played with before.

Chastity

I've totally fantasize about being locked up in chastity. I know many sissies do. Emily and I sometimes screw, if that's the right word, in such a way that I don't actually screw her. More like women, really. I totally get into using only my mouth and fingers, mentally pretending I do not have a penis. Sometimes, playing that game, we give in and actually screw. What better way to do that than to actually make it so I can't use it?

Collar


Doesn't this just scream, Emily, I'm yours; I submit to you.

Role Reversal-the feeldoe



We're approaching, but have not crossed the line with this one. I fantasize about it. She does, too, at least verbally. Maybe it's time to take the plunge.

No comments:

Post a Comment