Thursday, July 23, 2009

Morning


I was sitting on the bed this morning, putting on one of my stockings, and saw Emily just staring at me.

"What?"

"I missed you," she said.

"Missed me? You just spent a week with me in New York."

"I spent a week with John, not Sara," she said. "I missed Sara. Too much boy time."

It was true, given our schedule, the heat, and other things such as limited carry on space, there was little Sara time. Really, I'd spent the week being a boy, being John. Truth be told, I missed Sara, too.

"This is better?"

"Oh, yes," she smiled, unusual for her in the morning, being not at all a morning person. "I think I've had my fill of you being a boy for awhile, sweetie."

"Hmmm," I said, giving her a girlish grin.

"I wouldn't count on wearing boy clothes much for the next few days, lover."

I finished dressing, attached my stockings to my girdle, put on tap panties, my suit and tie, content, happy, to be ending a week of being a boy, needing some time being a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment