Thursday, September 17, 2009

Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Collection

It is New York Fashion Week (yes, I'm behind...work, darlings, work.)

I was looking at some things today, flipped through Marc Jacobs Spring Collection. I was not impressed

I have a few comments:

1. Um, darling, your bra...[hushed voice]...your bra is on the outside. Quick, quick, scurry back and fix, please.


2. Maybe this is part of the new Green Economy we hear so much about.



3. Cute. If you have the legs (I do), I approve. One of the few nice things I'm going to have to say about Mr. Jacobs.



4. Oh, dear god. Are all of your models strung out. Darlings, darlings, bras give lift and support to the breasts, hence, they are worn under your blouse/shirt/dress. Sigh.


5. Sheer pants. Cute. Unwearable in any situation except the bedroom or the runway, but still cute.


6. What. Are. On. Her. Legs???????????

7. Scissors. Now. Please, someone did not cut off the excess fringe! I'm not even commenting on that corset like fabric wrapped around her bosom.


8. Ahh, the figure flattering...um...what did they call this in the 70's? Quick, someone ask Florance Henderson!


9. Her bra, luckily, is under her top. However, she forgot to put on her skirt or pants.


10. At some point I'm wondering who is into Gilbert and Sullivan and decided to go with makeup from the Mikado?

11. I have nothing to say about this peach ensemble. Not because I love it, but because I do not know where to start.



12. YOUR. BRA. GOES. UNDER. YOUR. TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pst. so do your panties.)

13. I love, I mean, LOVE that coat. I want it. I may give a first born child for it. However, God of all that is holy, please, please, PLEASE do not make me wear those leggings.

14. I'm sorry, the 80's called, want their fanny pack back.

15. Last seen appearing in the Fifth Element with Bruce Willis

16. What's the SNL joke? More cowbell? Hey, I know, more ruffles!!!!!!!!!

17. I may just allow Marc Jacobs to have babies with me just so I can have every coat he designs. That's all I'd want. The coats, for me, the rest, keep. No, really, please keep.


No comments:

Post a Comment