Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Evan


I asked Emily this morning if she wanted to have dinner on Friday night (her birthday is next week.)

She got a little pout on her face. "Yea, I've been meaning to talk to you about this weekend."

I had my back to her, was fastening a black garter belt around my waist. "What," I asked, pausing, turning to her.

Emily was half dressed, also wearing a garter belt and stockings today, so just looking at her made me desire her.

She was twirling her hair with her fingers, almost embarrassed, took a deep breath. "Evan called me last night, he's going to be in town this weekend."

Evan. A friend from Emily's past. The man she spent the weekend with on Memorial Day weekend. The friend she supposedly never dated (I know they kissed), the man she supposedly never had romantic feelings for (I know she thinks the attractive), the man who supposedly never pined for her (I've seen a couple of notes he wrote her...he's totally hot for her.)

"You want to have dinner with him Friday night. Maybe Saturday then?"

Em bit her lip. "Um, yea, see, I..."

"What," I asked, knowing she sometimes needed prompting to talk.

"Well, Evan was going to get a hotel room, but that seemed kind of silly since he hosted me in the Spring, so I, well, I invited him to stay here this weekend. You don't mind sleeping at your place, do you?"

"You don't want me sleeping over," I asked, my heart sinking, though balanced by the almost hidden surge of excitement I felt, that feeling I loved and hated.

"I...I thought it might be awkward, that's all. I mean, of course you could stay, but, you'd be bored, Evan and I just catch up and talk about old times, blah, blah..."

Evan. Evan. The same feeling I had in May ran through me. Evan. Was she going to fuck Evan? She would not...I knew she would not.

But...she knew what turned me on, she knew how to tease me, she knew I liked it.

She knew she did not have to fuck him, that just the image of it drove me wild, the thought, the fantasy.

And I knew that she'd play that for all it was worth, all week, all weekend.

I don't know if I EVER want her to do that. I don't know if she does, if she would. But I know, she knows, that the fantasy, the role playing, turns both of us on so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment