Monday, September 21, 2009

Admissions

Emily and I were sitting on the couch, enjoying each other and a glass of wine, talking about a friend of hers and her relationship (her friend is a lesbian). We were mostly discussing the relationship issues, her friend is having issues with her girlfriend.

Emily reminded me of something we had discussed a few weeks back. "Remember how I said women are prettier than men?"

"Sure," I answered. That discussion had been something along the lines of her saying, "I'm heterosexual, but women's bodies are so much prettier and attractive then men's bodies." That got us on to the topic of why she's so attracted to me.

Our conclusion, at least physically, was that Emily found women to be beautiful, but sexually, was heterosexual.

Anyway, she asked me about her friend, Michelle. "Well, I was thinking, while I find women prettier and more attractive, I would not want to go down on a woman. I don't think a cock is that attractive, when you think of it, but that's what I want. I think a woman's vagina, her whole body, is better."

"Okay."

"Well, is it like that for Michelle? Does a cock give her the creeps?"

"Wait," I asked, "you think women are prettier than men?"

"Yes."

"And you think a vagina is prettier than a cock?"

"God, yes."

"But you'd rather suck cock than eat pussy?"

"I..." She hesitated. "I suppose, though I've really never thought of it that way. I...no, I don't think I'd want to lick a woman...at least her pussy, anyway."

"Her body?"

"Well, to be honest, I suppose yes, not that I have. Isn't that kind of like being with you? Making love like a woman, though you don't have a vagina, you have a penis."

"I guess."

"What about you? Is it the same for you? Do you think men or women are more attractive?"

"Women," I answered, instantly.

"What about men?"

"What about them?"

"Are they attractive to you?"

"In general, no."

"But..."

"Well, I suppose some are."

Is that the case? Do I find some men attractive? Yes.

"Do you think a vagina is prettier than a cock," she asked, a smug smile on her face.

"A vagina."

She laughed. "You sure have no problems with mine, do you?" Of course not, licking her was probably my absolute favorite thing to do.

I just frowned at her.

"See, I don't think that's a turn on at all; I don't fantasize about licking another woman's pussy, though I'm sure you think that would be hot, right?"

"Yes," I admitted softly.

"What about sucking a cock?"

I blushed. "You know I fantasize about you..."

"No, no, Sara," she sat up. "You're right, I know that. I mean, do cocks disgust you, or do you ever think about, you know..."

I swallowed. "Touching one myself?"

She nodded.

"Yes," I said, looking away.

"Especially when you're Sara?"

"Yes," I said again.

"Hmmm," Emily cooed, stroking my thigh. "Well, I suppose it is only fair that if you fantasize about me with a woman that I can fantasize about Sara sucking a cock, can't I?"




No comments:

Post a Comment