Sunday, September 13, 2009

Late night sexting


Emily is in Chicago for a bachelorette party. About 12:30, when I was fast asleep, my blackberry beeped.

Em: I'm horny and miss u, lover.
Me: You're drunk :)
Em: Not quite, close.
Me: Having fun?
Em: Yes!
Me: What you all do?
Em: Dinner, bar (rode a bull), now being a little naughty.
Me: Naughty (waking up now), how?
Em: Allison insisted!
Me: On?
Em: Strip club (blush)
Me: You're at a strip club?
Em: Yes.
Me: Behaving?
Em: I want to say yes...
Me: Emily!
Em: What? The guys are soooo hot! Picture mail!

Emily texted me a picture much like the one above, a naked man, standing in front of her, her hand on his very erect, very hard, very large, cock.

Me: Crap, Em!
Em: Jealous...or excited?

I hesitated.

Em: Well?
Me: Both

Em: Smile...I know. I'm going to go...sweet dreams...will tell u all about it later.
Me: Em!
Em: Giggle. Don't worry, sissy, won't do anything you'd disapprove of :)

No comments:

Post a Comment